Saturday, July 2, 2011

my journey!!!


Asslammualaikum semue!!!
ok...2nd entry tok hari nie... (rajin nak memblog)

2nd entry ni....nak cite my journey as a student...
i'm already 22 years old diz year...

now taking Dip in Nursing.... currently in year2 semster1...

paused it right there!!!

wut???

'u already 22 and still taking diploma?? and in year2 semster1??'

that questions always been asked to me up till now...

ok...i got it...all my fellow friends ALREADY finished diploma or currently taking bachelor right now...

y do i taking dip rite now??
not that i'm lazy 2 continuing my studies or whatsoever...

diz is my journey in education...

SIJIL PELAJARAN MALAYSIA (SPM)

KOLEJ MATRIKULASI MELAKA (SIJIL)

SOME IPTS THAT SHOULD NOT BE MENTIONED HERE (BACHELOR IN OPTOMETRY)

UCSI UNIVERSITY (DIPLOMA IN NURSING)

it's like forever for me to finish my studies....but...Rasullullah s.a.w Once said 'CARILAH ILMU SEHINGGA KE NEGERI CHINA SEKALIPUN'...

therefore..i'm not regret on any of my decision and i'm looking at it as a story that will never been replaced! (*not to 4get...i've learned lots of subject too!)

love all my friends and teachers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment